- JUNE 5 - JUNE 8 - June on Mackinac Island means one thing -lilacs are in bloom!! Our travels the first day take us to Mackinaw City to board one of Shepler Ferry’s beautiful boats for the short ferry ride to Mackinac Island where we will check into the historic Lakeview Hotel.
- JULY 12 - JULY 13 - Our first day will be spent at The Ark Encounter, a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old.
- AUGUST 7 - AUGUST 12 - We depart very early morning and drive straight through to Myrtle Beach. Yes, it is a long day, but the reward will be checking into an oceanfront efficiency room at the Dayton House Resort.
- AUGUST 10 - AUGUST 1 - Heading into Amish Country is always a beautiful ride, coupled with a lunch a Kitchen Kettle Village, you are already starting the trip off great. Once you have had your fill of homemade lunch and other goodies, a stopover will be made to freshen up at Country Inn of Lancaster
- AUG 28- SEPT 2- Harbors and Seals and Whales, OH MY!! Itinerary subject to change when final schedules are done.
- SEPT 19 - SEPT 21 - ****SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL**** Join Chris and Charlene on our very first overnight MYSTERY TRIP!! Sorry, we can’t tell you where we are going. We can guarantee first class, luxurious accommodations, food, entertainment and fun!
- SEPT 29 - OCT 2 - If you want to visit the hottest city in America, and stay at the best hotel there, then this is your tour!! Fabulous Gaylord Opryland will host us for this 3-night stay in Country Music’s showplace, Nashville, TN, with a breakfast buffet included each day.
- OCT 8 - OCT 13 - We’ll travel for our first overnight stay near Hartford, CT. Next morning, it’s a short jaunt to Plymouth, MA to see the Founding Fathers Monument, Plymouth Rock, and the Mayflower II, the newly refurbished replica returned from England last year in time for the 400th anniversary
LANCATER / QUEEN ESTHER AND DUTCH APPLE / MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET
DECEMBER 7-8, 2021
2 DAYS/1 NIGHT
Our lunch stop will be to Kitchen Kettle Village where there is an abundance of homemade foods and goods. Then a stopover at our home away from home the Country Inn of Lancaster where you will have a little time to relax and freshen up before our dinner buffet and show, Miracle on 34th Street at Dutch Apple Dinner Theater. After a great night’s rest and a hearty breakfast, we will head to Sight and Sound for the showing of Queen Esther. A captivating tale of beauty and bravery. Esther’s ordinary life changed forever when she was taken through the palace doors, entering a new world of royalty and risk. After the show we will head to Hershey Farms for a family style Amish lunch with plenty of time for shopping before our departure home.
TOUR INCLUDES: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 shows, hotel, and transportation.
COST PER PERSON: DOUBLE $369, TRIPLE $359, QUAD $349, SINGLE $439